Monday, October 27, 2008

Broken Toe & the Busy Week Ahead!

Many of you know Marc is stateside for a couple of weeks, so that leaves the kids & I to stay busy here. Well, wouldn't you know I broke one of my toes the night before he left! It's still not a pretty sight.
I may not be blogging much the next couple of days as I have a class to attend & we have activities galore with Halloween at the end of the week.
I did get pictures take of our new furniture we purchased in Holland (and a couple more pieces in Germany from the same people). I will try my best to get them posted this week, along with the kids in their Halloween costumes, oh and I did want to show everyone the crazy steep stairway we had to climb at our hotel in Harlem.
So much to share, but the time change has not been good to me. It gets dark so early now that I want to go to bed at 8:00 with the kids.
The kids & I did get out with some friends to pick apples yesterday, and they had a blast seeing horses and chickens. One of the chickens chased Ian & almost caught him. There were trees with red, green, and a variety in between. So far they have all been delicious. (Sorry, Marc, we'll try to save you some!)
Stay tuned for more later in the week!

No comments: