Sunday, January 18, 2009

I've had a call from Marc and an Update

He is hoping to have some internet access coming up.  I just wanted to let everyone know he has completed the second part of his journey safely & is getting ready for the third one.
He sounded well rested (he slept for 12 hours last night after not sleeping on the plane).  He is also in good spirits and was interested in hearing what was going on here.

Which, by the way, my Mom is visiting for a few weeks to help out a little.  I have my colonoscopy on Tuesday, so tomorrow is not going to be a good day for me with having to be on a liquid diet before the procedure.  Hopefully the Dr's will be able to figure out what if anything was the cause of my trip to the ER after Thanksgiving.

We have already taken her to Idar Oberstein, one of the nearby towns, and we went to church at the Episcopal Chapel this morning followed by the buffet at the nearby AFB.  Tomorrow Ian is back to Preschool in the afternoon.  Oh, and he is a soon-to-be Pre K boy.  He got into the new Pre Kindergarden program here, so he should be starting that by the end of the month.

Catherine

No comments: