Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!  We've had some illness here, but are doing a bit better today.  

Just wanted to share with everyone my Valentine's Day Surprise from Marc:



He had our neighbor upstairs deliver some flowers to me a couple of days ago & they are starting to look so pretty now that Valentine's Day is here.

The kids also wanted to share their Valentine's Day wishes with everyone as well, so we took some pictures this morning:

Yes, Ian is wearing his favorite shark shirt again!  It is snowing a bit here, but we are probably going to spend most of the day inside so I can get some well needed rest.


Leah is wearing her Valentine's Day shirt that says "Falling for you" on it with the hearts.

The kids have already made some cards to send to Marc this morning, so now I just need to do mine.

My mom has arrived back in Miami safely, but not before getting the dreaded stomach virus that hit all of us but Leah yesterday.  I'm fighting a head cold as well, so yesterday was NOT a fun day.

Hope all of you are doing better!! Have a happy day!

Catherine

No comments: