Monday, May 11, 2009

A Quick Trip to Idar Oberstein

Hope everyone is doing well & those of you who are Mothers had a Happy Mother's Day!!

The kids & I had Flat Stanley visit us a couple of weeks ago, so we took a little trip to Idar Oberstein to get a couple of Pictures over there.  

Here's one of the kids in front of the Church in the Rock with Stanley:







The kids also wanted to take a few minutes to play on the equipment along the main street there:



They ran around the fountain a couple of times, and then sat and posed for a quick picture:




Finally the view from the top of the town taken from the overlook by the Church:



It's a nice little picturesque German town.  It turned out we got lucky and had a very nice Spring day to go visit over there. 

Let's see if I get another post done today.  I feel like I took some pictures somewhere else, but I have to find them...

No comments: