Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Paris Pictures

Since I've been nagged on Facebook for my pictures from Paris, here they are! I actually took a few, but wish I had taken a few more in Normandy. Oh, well I think I had 8 total & here are 4 that I thought were decent.



Here is the view of the Arc de Triumph from our spot on the double decker bus.



Here are Ian & Lynne listening to the talk on the bus explaining where we were.


Leah also listening in to the tour (I think). She just liked having the ear bud in her ear for awhile.

Here is my daytime shot of the Tower. The red dot at the bottom is the traffic light we had gotten stopped at. I may have to have Marc photo shop it out, I actually thought this was the best picture I took. Hope everyone likes seeing my shots of Paris!

Catherine

No comments: