Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Leah's Dance Recital

Thought I would share a few pictures from Leah's recent dance recital. She is learning tap & ballet and she is loving every minute of it. I did take some video of the recital, but I can't figure out how to get it from the card to the computer yet. I also took it sideways, so just shows how much i know about doing the video thing right now...

Anyways, here is Leah dancing to one of the tap songs:


And doing some of the moves with some of the ballet stuff mixed in:



Walking with a bean bag on her head, they are working on balance (Leah had also done this in gymnastics, so she knows what to do here):


Sitting and hanging out waiting for the music to start:


At the end of each class all the girls gather with their teacher to tell what their favorite part of class was & to get sprinkled with fairy dust:


My mom & Ian had fun watching the dustings after the recital. Hope everyone enjoys the pics. If I figure out how to do the video thing, I'll try to post one here.

Catherine

No comments: