Friday, October 2, 2009

School Carnival and more...

First of all, I'd like to thank my sister Christina for letting me use some of the pictures that she took while on her trip here from Memphis.

We went to the Elementary School Carnival tonight & the kids had a blast. I'm thinking they are going to sleep well tonight!

They played the "fishing game" and Ian is here looking at his prize he got while Leah sees what she got:

They also both had fun in the bouncy houses. Ian went into the bigger kids bouncy house:



Leah went into the one for the smaller kids:




We had dinner out there & each kid got some cotton candy & popcorn, so they were very happy campers.


Since I know Marc will also be happy to see a couple other pictures of the kids, here are they kids before Leah's ballet class:


And also here is one of us at home & the kids were waving at Christina & there I am in the background trying to get out of the picture.


I hope everyone enjoys seeing a few pictures of the kids & I hope all is well with all of you!

Catherine

No comments: