Saturday, December 5, 2009

Big Trip, Part IIId - Spain (Benitachell)

We ended up staying around the villa again today, since Catherine was feeling a bit under the weather. We just adjusted our original plan to go to Alicante on Friday and pushed it back to Saturday. So it was a relaxing day around the villa.

I took Ian and Leah out for a walk around the neighborhood for a little bit of exercise. And we followed that up with some swimming in the pool.

That evening, Catherine let me go back to a place I wanted to photograph when we passed it back on our first trip from the villa (to Denia). Thank goodness for the GPS to mark the church (the road passed right in front of it) and for GoogleEarth to look up a good place to photograph from! I got there with only a couple of minutes of good light to shoot in. I was counting on more, but the surrounding mountains had other plans for me. I still had fun, even with only a couple of minutes worth of shooting.


Next posting will be shots from Alicante. Cheers!

Marc

No comments: