Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ian's School Christmas Show

Ian's school did a Christmas Show before their break and each grade sang a couple of songs. Leah & I got there early to grab a front row seat. Here is how they had the stage decorated (above).

Here is a quick shot I grabbed of Ian before the show started:


The kindergarten classes sang "We wish you a merry Christmas" & "Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer":


Ian is on the second row from the top towards the middle. His shirt was a little bit darker red than the other kids, so it made it easy to pick him out.



One more shot, I think from when they were getting ready to start:

Wish I had a couple of better shots, but my camera batteries died shortly after the show started. Here are a couple of small video clips I managed to get:






I hope everyone enjoys it. Wish I could have gotten more. I did get the video from the teacher who was standing front row center filming, but the quality really wasn't great & she was moving around a lot.

Catherine

No comments: