Saturday, January 2, 2010

Drei Schonheiten

I was getting a bit stir crazy during this long weekend. And virtually exploring the area around here on Google Earth was pretty fun, but I wanted to get out and see some of the highlights.

I found these three trees, and thanks to the magic of the GPS, we all climbed in the car and made our way there. It wasn't an optimal time, photographically, but it was a useful scouting trip.



We also drove to another area even further out from Baumholder, but none of the photos turned out well. However, it was a beautiful area that I am looking forward to exploring in more depth this spring, once things brighten up a little.

We had a nice Christmas and New Years. Very quiet, and a nice time spent with our little family. I wish everyone a blessed New Year - may it be one filled with health, happiness, and prosperity. Cheers!

Marc


No comments: