Sunday, January 17, 2010

Leah's 4th Birthday Party

Happy Birthday Leah!

She turned 4 years old a couple of weeks ago. Due to our late vacation after my deployment, we decided to have Leah's birthday party this weekend to give her friends (parents really) a little advance warning/time to prepare.

Catherine as always keeps the kids in interesting clothes appropriate to the time and season. Here Leah is showing off her birthday girl shirt with a cute skirt complete with sparkle-y (just ask her) buttons and ribbons. The shirt doesn't lie!


I'm a big fan of this photo - probably my favorite of the bunch. We took a bunch with her blowing on her noisemaker, but this one really captured her enthusiasm and joy for the moment. In my mind at least.


I hope all is well out there with everyone!

Cheers,

Marc


No comments: