Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fun at home

We had some sun (finally!) this weekend, so I decided to play with my flash. Here the flash is behind Ian lighting him from behind; I used natural light to "light" Ian. I decided to play around and try to make this fun for Ian, but this is the look I got. . .



It doesn't take a whole lot to get either Ian or Leah to goof around, so here is another one of Ian having some fun . . .


The snow is finally gone. I won't hold my breath that we won't get any more this winter/spring, but I surely can hope and pray ;) On an unrelated note, our time with this view is limited, we sign our lease this Wednesday. Next place has a view of the largest ruined castle in Germany! It is a beautiful little village, and Catherine and I can't wait to move!


Finally, we have had a ton of wind today. Pretty strong stuff, it actually knocked out power for a while. I grabbed my camera and took some shots of the leaves flying by. Good thing we had plans further south of here. It got us out of the house while the power was out. We took a spin past our new "house". Can't wait.

I hope all is well out there with everybody!

Cheers,

Marc


No comments: