Friday, March 5, 2010

Nothing better to do

Well, we were going to get out today and do some shopping but Mother Nature had other plans. Snow : (

It started last night and is only now showing signs of letting up. Very disappointing since we've had so much sunshine and warmer weather lately. Strangest part was I woke up to the sound of thunder. Saw some lightning and more thunder, so I got up to have a look and it was snowing hard!

The plows have been through, and like I said it is starting to slow down so maybe we'll get out. In the meantime, I've been playing around with the camera and flash again lately. I was working on this concept with Ian where with one flash I'm trying to light both him and get a shiny reflection in the background as a halo. I like what I've got with Ian, but not the highlight. We'll do some more with this one this weekend.


I tried to get Leah to help too, but directing her on where to sit and where to look is a challenge. So I'll just settle for nice photos of her : )


Finally, the kids brought Catherine in and we all had fun with this one.


The Skinner clan in Germany is doing well - though I for one can't wait for the warmer weather! Best wishes for everyone out there. Cheers!

Marc

No comments: