Monday, May 31, 2010

The Kids

Yeah, the Kids are alright . . .

I'm putting up here a bunch of different photos, from different days while we were in the Cinque Terre. We found (and played on) 3 out of the four towns we visited playgrounds. Here are Ian and Leah in Vernazza - they've made up (see the photo below).


Apparently Leah wasn't being nice to Ian - he looks so miserable below, and Leah so contrite. They really can be pretty cute, mostly when they're sleeping ;-) .



Ian had a great time here on the playground in Monterosso al Mare. I have a bunch of photos in this series of Ian playing here on the rope and ladder.


And here Ian is standing on the front porch of the villa while I practiced my off-camera flash skills. It is so hard anymore to get him to pose, that I really am very fond of this photo.


And then there is little Miss Photogenic. It really is pretty hard to take a bad photo of Leah. Not that I'm biased.



On a side note, we are finally back on-line!!! All it took was me to rotate the little LNB-thingy on the satellite dish five degrees. That and a whole lot of frustration (some might say anger) at such a silly thing preventing internet access. Oh well, at least we're on now.

Tschau!

Marc

No comments: