Saturday, May 1, 2010

Our new place

Like I said in my earlier post, we have recently moved. We live out in the sticks, so no internet (yet). It is a work in progress.

Anyways, this is the view of the castle (ruin) from our living room window and patio. It never gets old.


Out behind the house is a paved trail or road (mostly for the farmers) that heads up and out. It is a pleasant walk, and I'm guessing it links up with some bike trails, but I haven't tried it out yet on my bike. Time will tell on that.


A quick shot of the kids just outside the castle. They both have a great time exploring the place. And since it is so huge there is always something a bit new to find.




Here I was just having fun with Leah on the trail behind the house.



I hope all is well out there. Cheers,

Marc

No comments: