Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ian

Surprise, surprise. Ian woke up early this morning, which means that I woke up early this morning. We played around upstairs to keep things quiet downstairs, which gave me some time to go through my photos of Ian from yesterday.

In no particular order, these were my top five picks:

Ian at the Frauenburg ruins. Local legend says the smaller tower housed Rapunzel.


I think my last post had another photo of Ian at Frauenburg ruins, so my next four are from Burg Lichtenburg - the castle that overlooks our house. The ruins are quite extensive, so none of these photos are from the same place/area within the burg.


This one (below) is just down the wall a ways from the one above.


The sunlight is a bit hot on Ian's forehead, but not a bad shot overall.


And finally, a shot where Ian isn't hamming it up for the camera.


Like I said, just some photos of Ian. Me out with the flash and camera trying to learn. Ian out with his dad, just having some fun.

Tschuss!

Marc

No comments: