Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mornings in Germany

Early morning is easily my most favorite part of the day. All is quiet, except of course Ian and Leah ;-) . I've been wanting to get out and photograph some of the countryside here, but until this morning the skies haven't cooperated.

I pass some really cool areas on my way to work in the mornings, unfortunately they didn't pan out as far as photography goes. Gorgeous to drive past, but nothing compelling through the camera viewfinder. As I was driving to my locations, I passed this view from the road (about 2-3 minutes from our house). On my way back, I stopped on the road and took this photo.


I drove back into Thallichtenberg and decided to drive up some of my running paths prior to heading home. The fog was rolling in and out of the area, and the sun was just lighting things up beautifully.


Same photo here below as with the one above it, only the fog has rolled out just a bit. Probably less than a minute separated these two photos.


That's the view from our neck of the woods here in Germany. Enjoy your day, we are here!

Tschuss!

Marc

No comments: