Sunday, November 14, 2010

Finally, some decent weather

After a solid week of cold, wind, and rain, we finally caught a (brief) break in the bad weather. Since Catherine was in Paris for a bread baking class, that left me and the kids. So I loaded them up in the Mini and we headed to the castle.

I, of course, also brought my camera and flash. Unfortunately, the battery on my wireless died and I'm still waiting for the replacement to get here in the mail. My other method of triggering my flash wirelessly doesn't work so great in direct sunlight, which is what we had today.


The kids had a nice time playing at the playground at the castle.


While I took advantage of snapping away at them mostly while they played. Below they are taking a quick break before we head out into the rest of the castle grounds.


They also had a nice time climbing on some rocks . . .


. . . which you can see them here below in action prior to taking their photo, above.


All in all, a very nice day. Hopefully yours is as nice. Tschuss!

Marc

No comments: