Friday, December 17, 2010

Welsh Panoramic

These panoramics can be tricky beasts to process. This one took about 45 minutes to an hour to get put together. Mostly me just sitting there watching the computer think.

This started life as seven different photos that were combined in Photoshop. Some of my other pano's aren't working out from this trip. But this one I like, mostly because of the people in the far left of the scene. I had this lake to myself for about 10 minutes, just snapping away at photos with my camera on a tripod, when this group showed up. I was quite the curiosity as they stood and watched me/admired the view I was shooting, and then they took off on their hike. I think they really add to the photo - but your mileage may vary. Either way, it's a happy memory for me.

Cheers!

Marc

1 comment:

owen said...

The pano works great and the ppl add scale and context.