Sunday, January 16, 2011

Enjoying the exceedingly rare sunshine

We had that most rare of experiences here today: sunshine!!!

I know I've seen the sun about three times since the first of December - but it was also warm (at least by German winter standards). Ian and I threw the football for a bit, then played stomp rocket (a toy) while enjoying the sunshine a bit before lunch today. We had so much fun enjoying the sunshine that we went in to grab Catherine and Leah.

Catherine was going to come - but my timing was bad, she had some stuff in the oven that she couldn't leave. So I grabbed the camera, and off Ian, Leah, and I went.


That's the look of a body producing vitamin D for the first time in a month. Obscure health-fact, I know. But just a couple of weeks ago it was cloudy, foggy, and snowing - all at the same time!


There is a funny story cropped out of this photo (below) - that will be for tomorrow.


Just some random photos of the kids while we were out and enjoying some fresh air and sunshine. Enjoy your day everybody. We sure did...

Marc

No comments: