Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter Market in Sankt Wendel

So Sunday we all packed up and went to church at Kapaun. It was a packed service - we've never seen so many people at St. Alban's before. After the service there was an Easter Egg Hunt for all of the little ones - which Ian and Leah were dying to do!

I have no idea where Leah gets this, but when I ask her to look towards the camera, she comes up with these "vogue" style poses! She is just too cute in her Sunday best!


I found a nice shady place under a tree for Ian, here. His photo is post-egg hunt excitement. Leah's was pre-hunt.


Leah was so pretty that I decided I wanted a close-up of her, which has become one of my most favorite photos.


Ian couldn't escape the close-up shenanigans, and his turned out very well too. Such a handsome boy!


And finally, a group-family photo after we got home.


We are going to seriously miss the peace and quiet of this part of the world. Nothing but fields behind us and a gorgeous castle in front. Anything after this will be hard to beat. Can't wait to see what is out there waiting for us though...

No comments: