Saturday, May 14, 2011

Missing Teeth, Dancing Princesses, and other miscellania

What a crazy week!!

We've had all of our worldly possessions that won't be carried in luggage disassembled and packed away for a transatlantic trip, followed by a transcontinental trip to the Seattle area, we are working on selling a car, I'm finishing up all of my administrative tasks, AND Ian keeps loosing teeth!

Once that boy detects the tiniest hint of wiggle in a tooth - he attacks it relentlessly with a barrage of waggling and constant requests of "can I have an apple, Dad"? questions.


I posted the photos in the wrong order, but above you can see him with two missing front (top) teeth, and the one here below with just the one missing. This happened within about a week of each other.


Leah decided to dance for me at the hotel where we are staying. That girl loves to dance.


Finally, just a little kiss to say buh-bye to Germany.


Have a wonderful day everybody!

Tshuss,

Marc

No comments: