Saturday, July 9, 2011

Get me off the front page!!!

I just had to get me off the front page of the blog. So I've looked at some photos from the past week I took of Catherine and the kids and picked my favorite of each one.

Here is Catherine as we waited for the park ranger to show up for the tidal pool walk near Kalaloch Beach. Beach 4 to be precise. She is still warming to the idea of waking up uber-early for camera fun. I don't think I'll turn her into an early morning person, but at least she is willing to humor me from time to time!


This is one of Ian in the Hoh Rain Forest, inland a bit from the beach. We didn't have any rain that day, just plenty of sunshine. The light was coming in through the canopy and was hitting Ian just right so that a proper exposure of him led to an underexposure of the background - which was perfect because the rainforest makes for a very busy background.


Finally, here is one of Leah that I took while playing with the flash on the back deck at our new (to us) place. I gelled the flash for a warmer look, but then had to dial that back a bit. Okay, I dialed it back a ton. But I like how she is still in warmer light and the neighbor house is quite cool.


Anyways, now you all get to look at what I love to look at. Family.

Have a beautiful day. We sure will.

Ciao.

Marc

No comments: