Sunday, July 10, 2011

More kids photos

Just having fun with the kids, the sunset, the camera, the flash and the umbrella this evening. I don't know where Leah picked up the modeling stuff (Catherine's vote is one of the Barbie princess movies), but I can hardly get her to act normal in front of the camera anymore. Could be a bad sign ;)


I couldn't get Ian to look at the camera and smile today - only making faces. In the end, I didn't really care for any of his shots, except for the one with Leah above. Leah had a couple of nice shots, but this one below is my favorite from this evening.


I was struck by how much taller Ian looks in the photo at the top compared to Leah. I could swear that just a couple of weeks ago she had closed the gap, but Ian is looking like he towers above her again. Where did I set my bricks?

Cheers,

Marc

No comments: