Thursday, September 15, 2011

Photo Redux

Well, I said way back when that I'd post more photos from my trips to the Olympic National Park. I didn't mean for this to take so long, but there were hundreds of photos to weed out, then several were prettied up in photoshop and/or lightroom.

What I'm presenting here is just a couple of my favorites. You'll have to visit if you want to see the rest...

This first photo was from my trip to Point of the Arches at Shi Shi beach near the far northwestern edge of Washington. This was taken at sunrise on my walk back to the car.


This next photo is from the meadow of the mountain goons. I mean goats. If you look hard, you can see my camping spot where I didn't sleep, on those rocks in the middle right of the photo.


And this last one is a photo of the alpenglow from my camping spot over Lake of the Angels.


We've been very busy here at Fam Skinner (that's Deutsche!). Ian has started the second grade, and Leah has started Kindergarten. And now Catherine has landed a part-time job teaching cooking in Olympia. My work has been crazy busy, and I've just started back into school for my Doctor of Physical Therapy degree!

You know what they say, a rolling stone gathers no moss...

Have a wonderful day everybody. I'll try to prod Catherine into uploading some photos of the kids getting on the school bus this weekend. If only things would slow down, sheesh!

Tschuss,

Marc

No comments: