Thursday, July 12, 2012

Leah Learns to Ride a Bike

I'm officially a geographic bachelor as Catherine and the kids have flown to Miami to spend some time with her family while I'm finishing up my duties with the ROTC Cadets. So I figured I'd upload one last shot of the kids before I go on some internet silence while they are gone. 

This first photo is just a snapshot from the park that I took yesterday. I have a couple of new (to me, they are actually quite old) lenses that I've attached to my digital camera that  I'm playing around with, this photo is from one of those lenses.


And just as the blog title exclaims, Leah has indeed learned to ride her bike and she deserves a couple of minutes of internet fame, too!

Minutes after I took this photo I put the pedals back on her bike and she actually pedaled her bike a bit, so she really can ride her bike. We'll be making a couple of bike trips to the park later this summer to help them get much better at riding - fun times!


Have a wonderful day everybody! I'm off to pack my backpack for this weekend's trip: The Enchanted Valley in the Olympic National Park! Cheers,

Marc

No comments: