Wednesday, August 29, 2012

family fun

So a little background for the final post from our summer vacation: a couple of years ago (2010/2011) while we were still living in Thallichtenberg, Leah used her little camera to take this photo. See how everyone is in the photo and looks normal? Yeah, me too. 


I thought I'd take a photo of all of us in our tent at Grand Teton before we went to bed. So I held the camera out Leah-style, and this is what I got. I chimped the photo and saw that Ian's eyes were closed and my head/neck looked weird, so I gave it another go.


This was an improvement?!? No, no, no, no. I had to try again.


Only, everyone was laughing so hard at my "improved" expression, that we couldn't settle down for several minutes for another photo.


I think Ian's and Leah's stomachs must have been hurting we were laughing so hard!


But we finally settled down and I took an okay photograph.


You'll notice that it took me well over five attempts to Leah's one for a photograph. Oh well, we have a nice enough photo but a wonderful memory of a fun time while camping. Cheers,

Marc

1 comment:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous family and I am LOVING the tent pictures. You can just hear the giggles coming from the kids. How awesome!