Monday, October 1, 2012

Seattle Skyline

The weekend before this last one I had a continuing education class up in Seattle. The weather was gorgeous, so I took the opportunity to head over to West Seattle and take a look at the skyline from the west.

The forest fires we've been having here in Washington managed to obscure the Cascades and Mt. Rainier. I had a nice time anyways. West Seattle is a beautiful town, with great views of, and easy access to, Seattle.



This past weekend I took part in the Tough Mudder race in Seattle. It was a group effort with some other physical therapists as well as some orthopedic surgeons from where I work. I joked that we were in good hands if any of us broke any bones - which we didn't. We all had a good time until the final obstacle - the electric eel. Electricity and water just don't go well together!

So now we're on the road, currently in Oregon, on our way to Disneyland. This should be a great trip for the kids. Have a great day everybody. Cheers,

Marc

No comments: