Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Belated Thanksgiving Everybody!

Here's hoping that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day, full of good food and good family!

We had a quiet kind of day, with Catherine spending most all of the morning cooking. The kids were beside themselves since we had somebody come over. They put on a speech (Leah) and a magic show (Ian). All in all, I think we had a very nice time. And no shopping for us on Thanksgiving!

Neither on Black Friday - though I do think Catherine snagged some online deals.

So today after wasting a good amount of time on the PlayStation, I finally got off my butt and took some more photos of the kids. First it was Leah, then after a bike ride it was Ian's turn.



We did the laughing and smiling faces first.



Then the funny faces followed. Leah had put just about every different hair clip/barrette on her head which made me have to take her photograph. She even wore them on our bike ride.



Ian didn't get to go on the bike ride, but he did get in some exercise too. However, instead of a silly face he decided to mean mug for me.


Have a wonderful day everybody!

Marc

No comments: