Sunday, November 11, 2012

News from the Skinners in the PNW

Nothing much new to note here. Catherine and I got to celebrate our Anniversary yesterday. We went to Seattle to watch Wicked, which was fun and funny - much better than the book! Afterwards we had a very nice dinner, and then thanks to the kind folks at the MWR we got to go see (hear, really) the Seattle Symphony play Beethoven's Emperor Concerto, which was amazing. All in all, a very wonderful Anniversary gift to ourselves.

Sunday was a lazy day at home for me and the kids. Ian and I did some Cub Scout work while Leah practiced some reading. While Ian and I were doing our Cub Scout thing, Leah lost a tooth!



So I grabbed my flashes and camera so I could snap some photos of both kids. No, Leah does not play hockey ;)



Cheers,

Marc

No comments: