Sunday, January 20, 2013

Leah's Birthday Party

Leah's birthday party finally came, to Leah's great delight. Catherine arranged to have the party at a local gymnastics center which all of the kids (okay, even me) thoroughly enjoyed. I wanted to get a sprinting start to swan dive into the foam pit, but I restrained myself. Barely.

The kids, however, did not!



They had about an hour to run around. There was a rope to swing on, bars to hang from, a hamster wheel to get rolled in, a trampoline to jump up and down on, and of course the foam pit. The foam pit was far and away the favorite play place for all the kids.


Afterwards there were cupcakes and ice cream. Leah had a great time, and so did Ian. It's hard to believe my little girl is seven years old - happy birthday Leah!

Marc

1 comment:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Those are great pictures. Looks like a lot of fun.