Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Break

Yesterday was a busy day for me as I took both Catherine and Nancy to the airport, and picked up a friend (also at the airport). So today when the sun came out, I was itching to get outside for a bit.



Luckily the kids wanted to go outside too. We walked to the big playground and the kids just ran around for a bit.



We took the long way home, through a nice path through the forest here. All in all, it was a very pleasant walk.


And the kids obliged me when I broke out my camera for some photos. So far it has been a lazy spring break, at least for us. Catherine is busy looking for our new home in Texas, so wish her luck!

I'm playing around again with my new software, getting more comfortable with it and trying not to make changes that are too glaringly obvious (I have to scale back a good bit on the auto-tune changes). Hopefully the photos aren't too processed. Anyways, have a great day.

Cheers,

Marc

No comments: