Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday photos

Nothing new or exciting here on the Washington home front. I'm about a month away from my long trip to Texas, starting to get things ready. I've been wanting to grab some photos of the kids for a while, and this evening during supper the sun decided to break out.

So I grabbed my camera and the kids and we went for a little walk to some blooming azaleas that I pass on one of my morning running routes. Luckily, the kids were up for the fun!



For the photo above, I am learning a new (photo) software program (OnOne Perfect Suite) and pushed Ian's photo through since Lightroom couldn't do what I wanted it to do. I won't bore you with the details, but it worked pretty slick here, and added some other effects I'm not sure I like or not.

Nancy came along and got the kids to stand together for a photo and smile.



After our walk we took a different way home that took the kids past the small playground by the entrance to our subdivision. So the kids got an extra reward, too.


Have a wonderful day everybody!

Cheers,

Marc


No comments: