Saturday, October 25, 2014

Once again, nothing new

I needed a bit of a break tonight from writing a paper (labor market and labor policy, from a State Department point of view, for Croatia anyone?       Bueller?  Bueller?)

Ian didn't want to stand in the buggy part of the yard, so I set up shop in front of the pool.



From there it was pretty short work.  Only, this time I wanted to get in the photos, since earlier this week Leah and I went through a bunch of my photos; while it was nice to see the kids and Catherine where we'd been, I wasn't in too many of them.



So Leah encouraged me to step in front of the camera a bit more, which I'll try.  No guarantees.



For this last photo, the first one taken was of Leah sitting in my lap.  Then Leah wanted a silly one where I was "sitting" in her lap.  No children were harmed in the making of this photo...


Have a great day.  Back to work for me.

Marc

No comments: