Sunday, November 15, 2015

Photo fun with the kids

Since it has been some time since I've posted, and since I've taken some photos of the kids, I thought I'd break out the camera tonight.  My flash gave me a bit of heartburn - I thought the batteries were dead, so I recharged them, only to find that the flash still didn't work.  Fortunately, after messing with the battery door for a bit, it started to work again.


I got the kids to give me their best "bored" look, as well as some others, just for a different look.


We've been busy here.  Ian and I went to a Boy Scout camp last weekend that had us up until almost 3 am walking in the woods.  He has his Board of Review for his First Class Scout rank, which puts him half-way to Eagle.  He has been working hard and having fun with this new Troop.


Leah is involved with the Girl Scouts.  Catherine takes Leah to those meetings, so I can't say for sure how much Leah is enjoying the Girl Scouts, but she says she still likes it.


Hope everyone enjoys the photos of the kids.  Cheers,

Marc

No comments: