Sunday, February 25, 2018

Quick Update

Nothing terribly new here - it had just been such a long time (two months!) since I have broken out the camera and lighting gear to snap some photos.

Christina came to visit, and we all went to the National Geographic Museum to take the Holy Land tour, which had some 3D flyover stuff.  All in all, it was pretty cool.

We then walked through a photography exhibit, where a guy blends a bunch of photos so that day and night are all in one photo.  On the way out, we had to pass through the gift shop. Leah found a pair of shark tooth earrings that she wanted.




So of course I teased her that she could say she punched the shark that bit her (surgery scar). I thought I'd like to take her photo with her new earrings, and together we came up with the above look. A little rough and tumble girl with her shark tooth earrings.



I couldn't just set up all the lights and not get Ian's photograph. He just wanted to get it done rather than come up with a concept, like I did with Leah. Still, I think his photo turned out pretty good, too.

Later this evening, Christina wanted a photo with all of us, but Catherine had already showered and was in her PJs, so we settled for a couple of fun photos with just her and the kids.



Have a great day everybody!

Marc


No comments: