Saturday, August 10, 2019

Acadia, Day 3

The next day I had an early start. I went back to the coast near Otter Cliffs and pointed my camera towards Monument Cove with the rising sun in the background.



I then went back to the campground where we enjoyed some breakfast before heading out for a short hike to find some of the bridges on the carriage roads. It was pretty warm, so it was just me on the hike, while everyone else stayed in the shade.



I made my way to Waterfall Bridge (which had no waterfall).




And then down to Hadlock Brook Bridge. Afterwards, we went in to Northeast Harbor to enjoy a nice lunch, and then back to camp for some quiet time. That evening, everyone came down to Otter Point to catch the Milky Way. We had taken part in a Ranger program the evening prior about the night skies - this was just the repeat attempt to take a better photo.


Cheers,

Marc

No comments: