Friday, April 8, 2011

Loving Germany right now...

We've been having the strangest weather here in Germany. Sunny and warm!

I've been able to drive home from work with the top down on the Mini - I'd say this is nearly unheard of in this part of the world. Lot's of sunny days and warm(ish) weather. The trees are starting to bloom and the first tulips have started to bloom.

To get out an enjoy the weather today, I dragged Ian, Leah, and Nancy out for a walk in the woods between here and Baumholder. It has been since 2008 since I've been out there, and I wanted to see the overlook (that's the "Blick" part in the sign).


Ian and Leah did okay, especially once we turned around. The overlook was a bit different from how I remembered it, but I guess that is how it goes. The trees had grown just about as fast as the kids have.

And I finally hit the shutter in time to catch Ian looking right at me!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day - we sure are!

Cheers,

Marc

No comments: