Wednesday, October 14, 2020

We now resume our regular programming...

I got up early on Monday thinking I had to work:  I didn't. Extra day of vacation!




Not to get too nerdy, but I spent a huge chunk of the day working on an equation with multiple references for my homebrew software set up (recipe design with brewed recipe page - like a cookbook). Software sounds cool, it is really just a fancy google sheets - itself a dumbed down version of excel.


So prior to getting ready to read before I go to bed (Radical Uncertainty by Kay and King), I figured I'd snap a quick photo of the kiddos. A couple of quick edits, then throw this in to Blogger with a scheduled release after the Mountain Man day 4 post (itself on a scheduled release).

Enjoy a peek behind the curtains everyone!

Cheers,

Marc

No comments: