Sunday, December 27, 2020

Wrapping up 2020

 Merry Christmas everyone!

We had a pretty laid back Christmas this year, though as I reflect on some of our Christmas' through the years (I'm looking at you Germany and Washington), I think Christmas away from family is a known experience. We wish we could have traveled this year - especially since we know next year will be challenging for us to travel - but will settle for the phone calls and text messages from family and friends.



As we prepare to put 2020 to rest (loooooong overdue for THIS year!!), I thought I'd take some photos of Catherine and the kids.



So, enjoy everybody!!


We wish you had a joyous Christmas this year. And if I don't get another set of photos out in time for the new years, we wish you health, happiness, and an experience closer to 2019 than what 2020 had to offer...only much, much better!

Cheers,

Marc

No comments: