Friday, July 28, 2023

Sequim

Well, I finally unprocessed at JBLM and Madigan. There are a couple more hoops to jump through, but I am basically back to work (yay!).

We are taking a little break from home this weekend, we made our way to Sequin. The lavender festival is held here, but it was last week - which means we won't have the crowds to deal with!

We had to fight a bit of traffic along the way, but we made it. Once we arrived at our VRBO, we hiked down to the bluff overlooking the Strait of Juan de Fuca. We heard some birds making a ruckus, it turned out a bald eagle parent was taking his/her two youngsters out for a flight - so cool! I got a couple of photos with my phone that didn't turn out too well, and this one with my camera (sans kiddo birds).


Cheers,

Marc


No comments: