Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just more photos . . .

Hey everybody. Nothing new to note here. Our big snowstorm yesterday was great fun, but short lived. I got to come home a bit early, and it was snowing hard, blowing, and piling up fast. Only problem was that it warmed up during the night and started to melt all the snow! If it had snowed all night instead, I probably could have had a day off. C'est la vie.

The kids were having fun tonight watching "The Backyardigan's", so I grabbed my flash and shot some photos. This is one of my favorites of the bunch of Ian.


I tried to use a lamp to give Leah a halo. Only way she'll get one ;) (of course I'm kidding, she's my princess)

And a photo of the snow from last night. The stairs are buried and the snow was deep. Still is in places, but with the rain we're supposed to get, probably not for long.

I hope all is well out there with everyone!

Marc

No comments: