Sunday, August 11, 2013

Clowning around

Yesterday was a date night, and Catherine let me pick. So I picked a brewpub in Olympia that I wanted to try some of their beer (delicious!). Oh, and the garlic parmesan pub fries were really good too!



We had a wedding to go to today up by the Airport. Afterwards a lady came around with a goody basket of toys for the kids. Ian picked a kaleidoscope, which I eventually placed in front of my iPhone camera lens for some solid fun.



First it was Catherine's turn, but that photo didn't turn out too well. Then Ian, and then Leah.



I managed to get Catherine in front of the camera again, and I'm glad she did.



Once we got home I decided to take some photos of the kids all dressed up. Only they weren't really in the mood for that.



I got one semi-nice one of Ian smiling, but it is a (forced) school class photo smile, so I thought I'd put up the other Ian. The one who can't wait to get his shower and climb into his Captain America pajamas (we match!).


Leah is always willing to smile for the camera. Today was no different. Cheers,

Marc

No comments: