Sunday, April 19, 2015

I should be studying...

...but chose to spend a bit of time with Catherine and the kids, instead.  Much better!!!

Nothing new to report.  We've had a string of rainy days this past week, and today the skies cleared up.  I wanted to get outside for a bit, so we drove to a local park not too far from the house, and walked around for a bit.



I brought my camera with me to help document the sun and fun.



It is a fairly new park, so shade was hard to come by.



Another family was celebrating a birthday, so we didn't stay too long after our walk.  The kids did get to play on the playground and burn off some steam.



For whatever reason, I think the photo above makes Ian look tall.  We are both breaking in new hiking boots, and his boots are only a 1/2 size smaller than mine!


Have a great day everybody!

Marc

No comments: