Thursday, June 3, 2010

Random Parting Thoughts from Cinque Terre

This will be the last set of photos from our trip to Italy. It was a very nice trip that we had, and it was made so special with the addition of Nancy and Christina there. I know the kids missed them after we dropped them off at the airport, and the house was definitely quiet and a bit lonely without them. So yes, Catherine and I missed them too. Thank you both for helping us have a very nice Italian vacation!

This photo below was a favorite of mine from Vernazza. I found a set of interesting stairs leading up a hillside between a set of houses and set up to photograph the lines and shadows, when this lady quite obligingly started walking up. I think she makes it more interesting, less abstract.


I thought I'd leave with a sunset shot from the Cinque Terre. Fitting as I'll try to focus more energy on what we're up to lately. We're going to try to pack in some European funness in the last couple of weeks before I have to head to Texas. It's a short stay (compared to Iraq anyways) of about 3 months. But that is 3 months away from the very best months in Europe. Bummer.


I hope all is well with everyone out there. Cheers!

Marc

No comments: