Sunday, May 22, 2011

Last Days in Germany

Yesterday was our last day in Germany. Ian and Leah have said their goodbyes to their friends (many of the mothers out their cried), and so have Catherine and I. So, I figured I'd send out some last photos of Ian and Leah (and Catherine, too!) from our last day at Baumholder.

Here Leah is playing at the playground right out front of the Lagerhof Inn - where we've been staying since moving out of our amazing house in Thallichtenberg. Sadly, there are no castle views in Baumholder.


This one is of Ian at his little going-away party after his next-to-last day of school. He loves to show off those missing teeth!


I have no idea why Ian and Leah started to dance on the playground, I'm just glad I had my camera out and ready.


I had to get them to do this a second time, but I'm glad it worked out.


Finally, Catherine was sitting on a bench at the playground, minding her own business, when along comes me and my camera. I rather like this photo.


Well, it's 2:50 in the morning here. I'm the only one who couldn't get back to sleep. I know there is one last Germany post I'll make, look for that later today. Cheers!

Marc

No comments: