Saturday, February 28, 2009

A couple of pictures of the kids

Hi everyone!  

Hope all is going well with you. I thought that I would send out a couple of pictures of the kids since it's been a little bit.  I actually took these pictures in reverse order, with Ian's pictures first, and then Leah, but as you can see from the bottom shot (my first one)...Leah wanted in the pictures too!

We have been enjoying some sunny days here and the kids & I got out for a walk today.  Well, I did the walking and pushed the kids in the double stroller while they both wound up falling asleep.  They did wake me up at 6:30 this morning, so I should sleep really well tonight!

Otherwise, not much else going on here.  Leah starts a 2 day preschool next week at the same place Ian goes to because the drive back & forth to 2 schools at the same time was just too stressful for me.  Hopefully Leah will be able to go back to her other preschool in the fall when Ian starts Kindergarden.

Hope that a few of you will send me updates!  I'm finally getting caught up on my e-mail. 

Catherine





1 comment:

Melinda said...

What happy kids! Look at them ham it up. They're getting so big!!