Friday, March 6, 2009

A Window into Marc's World

I have worked hard to get plugged into the FRG (family readiness group) with the base that Marc is with right now.  I am really glad I did this because they recently started to send some pictures, so I now have a better idea of the conditions that he is experiencing & the wonderful people that he is working with.  I also got Marc's permission to put the following picture here for all of you to see him in his "office".  The flags behind him were done by the kids at one of their Library story time craft times.  I thought they seemed appropriate to send & they must have been since Marc put them up.
So far, this is the only one I've seen with him in it, so I was glad he let me share it.  I hope all of you enjoy it as much as I did.

Catherine


1 comment:

Melinda said...

Nice to see him at work! Short hair :-).