Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Other Side of the Blog Story

It feels like forever since I've posted to the blog and so I thought I would share a few photos of the photographer and a couple of my images from this past weekend.

Our day started out early & a little bit misty, but is was nice to be at the beach, even if the water only gets to between 45 and 47 F.


Our main Skinner Sightings photographer with his gear. Yes, he almost always has a tripod or monopod when we travel to help him get better pictures to share with all of you.



Had to include one with the kids...


One parting shot from the beach.

I took most of these pictures below on our trip the previous weekend to the Olympic National Forest on our hike through the woods there:


Here is our Skinner Sightings photographer off the trail scouting out a photo of the river.





I must have taken this one right after he got done taking his. Below is one of my views of the forest.



Hope you all enjoy the view from the not taking pictures very often member of our family. Just thought everyone might enjoy seeing Marc for a change of pace.

Enjoy!
Catherine



No comments: