Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Fall Photo Trip - Day 9, the final day

All good things must come to an end. I planned that night in Farmington so I could get up to shoot Shiprock at sunrise, and then head home. What I didn't realize, was that Shiprock is 8 hours north of WSMR. C'est la vie.

After a miserable night trying to sleep over the downstairs neighbors' talking, I got an early start to my destination, but not quite early enough. I wanted to shoot some stars here, but the sun was just starting to come up and wash out the stars as I arrived. 

It was a pretty, but cold, morning. There weren't any clouds to catch the light, so once the sun was up, I packed up my stuff and headed home. Shortly after lunch I arrived home, and got to do some laundry and try to get caught up with Catherine and her week.

Cheers,

Marc


No comments: